Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Baby Quilt

bSo to go with the bedroom theme for the nursery for my daughter JaNaes baby I designed and made a quilt for the baby.  I was inspired by the chevron design theme JaNae wanted as well as some block ideas I saw on pinterest.  Needless to say the quilt looks good from a distance but don't look close at the blocks.  I am still learning alot about quilting and have alot left to learn and I would definitely have done some things different and I will blog about how to do these blocks and this quilt later but I wanted to at least post the quilt.  The lady I use to machine quilt my quilts did a great job even though there were alot of imperfections by my piecing of the quilt.  In fact I think she made it look better.  Thanks to Janae Tanner my machine quilter.  She has done about 10 quilts for me and each one she put alot of thought into what design will make it look good. 

No comments: